Associate Dean of Graduate Programs, Allen Chao Chair and Professor of Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Purdue University, USA, E-mail: [email protected]
Drug Design conference will discuss effective Drug formulation and drug delivery technologies for enhancing solubility and drug delivery. Euro Drug Design 2020 aims to aggregate leading experts from around the world who will discuss on drug delivery and formulation show how they are developing poorly soluble drugs into scientifically sound, patient-centric drug formulations, and reducing their product development timelines The major factors that are driving growth in the European drug delivery system market are technological advancements promoting the development of NDDS and the rising need for controlled release of drug.
• Europe Drug Delivery Market is the second largest revenue pocket for the global drug delivery devices manufacturers with 29.9% market share in 2016. This market is expected to reach USD 536.1 billion by 2024 from USD 305.5 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
• The global market for pharmaceutical Formulations was $70.1 billion in 2017 and $68.9 billion in 2019and this market is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% from 2013 to 2018 and reach $77.1 billion by 2018 and the global advanced drug delivery market should grow from roughly $178.8 billion in 2015 to nearly $227.3 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%.The major attraction includes Liberty Bell, Franklin Institute, Eastern State Penitentiary, Barnes foundation and many more.
• The global pharmaceutical excipients market is projected to reach USD 8.1 Billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period 2016 to 2021. The rising demand for new drug delivery systems, greater understanding of the functional benefits of excipients, growing pharmaceutical industry, and patent expiries of several blockbuster drugs are positively impacting the overall growth of the market.
• The drug delivery technology market is projected to reach USD1,694.7 2023 from USD 1,2,44.4 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 6.4%
• Market growth is attributed to factors such as the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancements, new product launch growth in the biologics market, In addition to this factors like funding initiatives for drug delivery research and increasing Self -awareness regarding health are also expected to fuel market growth in the coming years.
This industry report dissects the market gauges and estimates for all the given fragments on worldwide just as territorial levels exhibited in the exploration scope.
The examination centres on showcase patterns, driving players, inventory network patterns, mechanical advancements, key improvements, and future techniques.
With far reaching market appraisal over the significant geologies, for example, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is an important resource for the current players, new contestants, and future financial specialists.
The Drug Design configuration advertise by innovation is fragmented into QPCR, DNA Microarrays, Protein Microarrays, High – throughput screening, mass spectrometer, GEL Electrophoresis, Chromatography, Protein and Nucleic Acid Isolation and different advances.
The nations broke down in the Asia Pacific medication disclosure showcase are India, China, Japan, Korea, Australia and the rest of Asia Pacific. The passage of new organizations in the market and substitute items goes about as a danger to the Asia pacific medication disclosure advertise. Disclosure of new medications being deferred because of government guidelines is a major restriction. Likewise, the medication advertise is moving from marked to generics drugs which limit the development of the medication disclosure showcase in this area.